A bandage dress should have the subsequent characteristics to satisfy the standards of excellent quality.
- Fabric. A mix of rayon, nylon, and spandex. Dresses made up of polyester or other materials aren’t quality bandage dresses.
- Durability. Your dress should feel sturdy in its construction and have a minimum weight on the brink of 2 lbs for a typical sleeve or sleeveless fit. Quality bandage dresses will weigh 50% to 80% quite their cheaper counterparts.
- Sheen. A subtle shine or gloss should be visible on the material. It comes from the silk-like qualities of the material.
- Stretch. The dress should easily stretch 3 to 4 inches across your body. At full stretch, it shouldn’t be see through in the least.
- Comfort. Although the fit is tight, your dress should be comfortable to wear sort of a second skin. Its construction and strength should provide excellent support and shape to your body.
Bellabarnett supplies bandage dresses in the high-quality range at affordable prices.